Access to and shows at Peelbergen Equestrian Centre & COVID-19
These rules have been drawn up in accordance with the covid measures of the Dutch government as of 23 maart 2022.
Peelbergen Equestrian Centre is allowed to organise both individual trainings as well as competitions/shows at national/international level. Visitors are more than welcome again at all shows. It is not mandatory anymore to wear a face mask, nor it is mandatory to show a Corona Access Ticket (QR-code) upon entrance.
Restaurant and catering
- Our restaurant is open until one hour after the last class. There is no fixed closing time.
- Our restaurant is open for everyone.
Visitors are welcome
During all competetions and shows, visitors are more than welcome.
General COVID-19 measures in the Netherlands
- Often wash your hands and cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Make sure you get enough fresh air
- Having covid-related health issues? Stay at home & do a test
Our standard house rules
- Riders on horseback must wear a helmet at all times
- Lunging is only permitted in the designated lunge pens
- It is not allowed to leave waste at the car park
- It is not allowed to walk with your horse on the grass, use the asphalted paths for this
- You are supposed to clean up your horse’s manure in the arenas yourself
- Please do not let your horse bite on the walls of the riding arena’s and/or fences
- If animal cruelty is observed, the organisation may deny those concerned access to Peelbergen Equestrian Centre
- Entering the grounds of Peelbergen Equestrian Centre is at your own risk. The organisation explicitly excludes liability for the occurrence and consequences of accidents, as well as liability as a result of loss, theft or damage to goods involving competitors, staff, visitors, horses or materials.