Access to and shows at Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen
These rules have been drawn up in accordance with the corona measures of the Dutch government as of 30 September 2020.
Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen is allowed to organise competitions/shows at national/international level, including the Peelbergen competition. In order for these competitions to run smoothly, we would like your attention for the following rules.
The government of the Netherlands urges everyone to wear a face mask in public ( this includes our indoor accommodation). All employees of the Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen wear a face mask for your safety if they cannot keep a distance of 1.5m. We kindly but urgently request you to follow the advice of the Dutch government. Face masks are for sale at the show office.
*When riding or if you are seated at a table in our restaurant or terrace you may remove you face mask.
- The main entrance for all visitors is accessible from the truck/visitor car park. Registration and accreditation will take place here
- A rider is allowed to bring ONLY TWO other persons. Namely his groom and/or trainer and/or horse owner
- We urge riders and their entourage to leave Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen a.s.a.p. after they have finished their training and/or competition
- At the moment we are not open to the general public/ We ask horse lovers and people involved with Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen to stay at home pif they have no direct need to visit Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen
Restaurant and catering
- Because of the rules in place we have several ‘Take-away’ bars outside the restaurant (on the covered terraces) for hot and cold drinks
- When visiting the restaurant, you will be escorted to a table after registering your name and contact details
- Please follow the instructions of our catering staff at all times
General COVID-19 measures in the Netherlands
- Keep your distance from others – MINIMUM 1.5 metres
- If you or someone with whom you live has breathing problems or a fever, you cannot use our facilities
- Do not shake hands
- Often wash your hands and cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Plastic gloves and disinfectant are made available by Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen
Of course, our standard house rules also apply
- Riders on horseback must wear a helmet at all times
- Lunging is only permitted in the designated lunge pens
- It is not allowed to leave waste at the car park
- It is not allowed to walk with your horse on the grass, use the asphalted paths for this
- You are supposed to clean up your horse’s manure in the arenas yourself
- Please do not let your horse bite on the kick walls and/or fences
- If animal cruelty is observed, the organisation may deny those concerned access to Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen
- Entering the grounds of the Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen is at your own risk. The organisation explicitly excludes liability for the occurrence and consequences of accidents, as well as liability as a result of loss, theft or damage to goods involving competitors, staff, visitors, horses or materials.