For all members of de Peelbergen Riding Club we organise De Peelbergen Competition. So join quickly and take part!
De Peelbergen Competition
To participate in the Peelbergen Competition you must be a member of the Riding Club de Peelbergen.
- Registration opens 2 weeks beforehand via concours.nl (Monday)
- Wednesdays before the competition you will receive an email containing a payment request.
Click on the payment link and choose how you want to pay: IDEAL, Credit Card, Bank Contact or Sofort Banking.
- The entry fee must be paid before the start of the competition.
- NN horses will not be accepted
- Every combination is allowed to ride maximum two times a day for the prices.
- Via concours.nl you can see exactly which classes will be held each day.
- Withdrawl is possible up to 24 hours before the start of the competition day, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, after this time the entry fee remains payable to the organisation.
- 24 hours before the start of the competition the starting order and times will be published and made available via concours.nl.
- The classification will be drawn up with a prize scale of 1 to 5.
- When we have less than 30 riders in a class we will ride the class in handicap with a class before or after.
- Official competition outfit must be worn when competing.
- When you are in the prizes, you go after the competition to the show-office.
Here you enter your bank details and the prize money will be transferred by bank.
- For entry fees and prize money see the table below.
- Additional entries / extra starts on the day are only possible if the programme allows.
- Pony’s can jump only out of competition (HC)
- The Peelbergen regulations and the FEI regulations are applicable.
|1e||2e||3e||4e||5e||Subsequent prize||Entry fee|
|70/80 cm||€ 13,50|
|0.90cm to 1.00m||€ 100,00||€ 75,00||€ 40,00||€ 25,00||€ 20,00||€ 15,00||€ 17,50|
|1.05m to 1.40m||€ 150,00||€ 100,00||€ 50,00||€ 40,00||€ 30,00||€ 20,00||€ 20,00|
Final ‘De Peelbergen Competition’ 2018
- In order to be eligible for the final of De Peelbergen Competition the rider must qualify during one of the De Peelbergen Competition qualifier competitions. The 5 best riders from each class qualify for the final. The organisation reserves the right to allow competitors to compete at personal invitation in the final.
- The classes are the following: 1.00m – 1.10m – 1.20m – 1.30m – 1.35m.
- A rider may participate in the final of De Peelbergen Competition with no more than 6 horses, and no more than 2 horses per class.
- If during one of the qualifiers a rider has already qualified with two horses in a particular class then the number 6 of that particular class will be invited to the final.
- The final of De Peelbergen Competition will include a mounted prize-giving ceremony for the 5 best combinations in each class.
- The final of De Peelbergen Competition will take place in the end of the indoor season 2018
Winners 2016 Winners 2017
Klasse B: Petra van Dijck Klasse B: Frits Mestrom
Klasse L: Niels Kersten Klasse L: Maxime Devos
Klasse M: Patrick Lemmen Klasse M: Patrick Lemmen
Klasse Z/ZZ: Amber Feijen Klasse Z/ZZ Wiljan Laarakkers