The PRO Tour is based on the Peelbergen competition with some nice extra additions. The PRO Tour courses are built by an internationally recognized course builder. There is more prize money to be earned and there is a 1.45 Grand Prix with jump-off at the end of the show. In the outdoor season the jumping will always be in the XL-arena. The PRO Tour has been specially developed to help pro riders prepare for international competitions. The PRO Tour competitions will generally only take place during the week.
For the PRO Tour the regulations for the Peelbergen competition apply as well. You can find them below.
- To participate in the PRO Tour you must be a member of the Riding Club de Peelbergen. With a membership of Riding Club de Peelbergen you automatically become a member of the KNHS to exclusively participate in the Peelbergen competition & PRO Tour.
- Riders do not need to be a member of the KNHS to participate. You do not need a license or start pass.
- A Riding Club de Peelbergen membership runs from 1 January until 31 December and will be automatically stopped at the end of the year.
- Results are not registered at the KNHS and you don’t get any points.
- These competitions will be held with the approval of the KNHS.
- Registration opens 2 weeks beforehand via entry.equipe.com
- Before the competition you will receive an email containing a payment request. Please pay this by return. Click on the payment link and choose how you want to pay: IDEAL, Credit Card, Bank Contact or Sofort Banking. Entries can be paid directly after entering, but have to be paid at the latest 24 hours before the start of the competition starts.
- The entry fee must be paid before the start of the competition.
- NN horses will not be accepted
- Every combination is allowed to ride a maximum two times for the prizes.
- The horse passport, with correct vaccination history, must be present with the horse at all times and the organization has the right to check it with the aid of a chip control. In case of abuse, ECdP has the right to exclude the participant / horse from further participation. In case of recurrence, the participant may be refused access to Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen.
- Via entry.equipe.com you can see exactly which classes will be held each day.
- Unsubscribing is possible up to 24 hours before the start of the competition day (08h00), solely by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, after this time the entry fee remains payable to the organization.
- 24 hours before the start of the competition the starting order and times will be published and made available via online.equipe.com
- The classification will be drawn up with a prize scale of 1 to 5.
- When we have less than 15 riders in a class we will ride the class in handicap with a class before or after.
- Official competition outfit must be worn when competing.
- If you won prize money you will have to make sure that the show office has the right bank details so ECdP can transfer the prize money to your bank account.
- If you have won prize money, you must ensure that your account number is entered in your personal profile on entry.equipe.com. The prize money is transferred to this account number via the bank. Prize money is paid out up to a year after the competition, after which the prize money expires to the organization.
- Additional entries / extra starts on the day are only possible if the programme allows.
- The PRO Tour is for horses only
- The Peelbergen regulations and the KNHS regulations are applicable.
|90cm-95cm-1m00||€ 100,00||€ 75,00||€ 40,00||€ 25,00||€ 20,00||€ 17,50||€ 22,50|
|1m05-1m10-1m15||€ 150,00||€ 100,00||€ 50,00||€ 40,00||€ 30,00||€ 20,00||€ 24,50|
|1m20-1m25||€ 200,00||€ 150,00||€ 100,00||€ 50,00||€ 40,00||€ 25,00||€ 29,50|
|1m30||€ 200,00||€ 150,00||€ 100,00||€ 50,00||€ 40,00||€ 25,00||€ 34,50|
|1m35-1m40||€ 250,00||€ 200,00||€ 150,00||€ 100,00||€ 50,00||€ 30,00||€ 34,50|
|1m40/1m45 Grand Prix||€ 500,00||€ 350,00||€ 250,00||€ 200,00||€ 150,00||€ 40,00||€ 45,00|