Access to and shows at Peelbergen Equestrian Centre & COVID-19
These rules have been drawn up in accordance with the corona measures of the Dutch government as of 28 November 2021.
Peelbergen Equestrian Centre is allowed to organise both individual trainings as well as competitions/shows at national/international level. In order for these competitions to run smoothly, we would like your attention for the following rules.
Corona Access Ticket (QR-code)
In some places in the Netherlands (e.g. at a sports competition, an event and in the hospitality industry) a corona ticket is required. This also applies to all competitions, shows and events at Peelbergen Equestrian Centre. During a competition, show or event at Peelbergen Equestrian Centre, your QR code will be scanned upon arrival at a main entrance. During CSI’s we work with only 1 main entrance; accessible through the entrance gate opposite of Emmers Ruitershop. During national events, trainings (including PRO Tour and Peelbergen competition) we work with 2 main entrances. The previously mentioned main entrance opposite Emmers Ruitershop and a second main entrance at the truck/visitor parking near the stables.
Face mask mandatory in all public indoor spaces
In addition to the Corona Access Ticket (QR-code), it is mandatory to wear a face mask in ALL PUBLIC INDOOR SPACES; also in public indoor spaces where a Corona Access Ticket is required, it is MANDATORY to wear a face mask. This also applies to the ENTIRE INDOOR ACCOMMODATION of Peelbergen Equestrian Centre. That means in all indoor arenas (persons helping during the warming-up), on all terraces, in the restaurant and in the show office it is mandatory to wear a face mask. The face mask may only be taken off when sitting on a horse or when sitting on a chair/stool/bench. We kindly ask you to follow the advice of the Dutch government.
- During national competitions (KNHS Jumping or Dressage/PRO Tour/Peelbergen Competition) a rider is allowed to bring ONLY TWO other persons. Namely a groom and/or trainer/parent/truck driver/horse owner. A rider bringing 3 or more horses, is allowed to bring ONE extra person.
- During international shows (CSI’s) a rider is allowed to bring ONLY THREE other persons. A riding bringing 4 or more horses, is allowed to bring ONE extra person.
- We urge riders and their entourage to leave Peelbergen Equestrian Centre a.s.a.p. after they have finished their training and/or competition.
- National shows lasts no longer than 5 PM.
- At the moment we are not open to the general public. We ask horse lovers and people involved with Peelbergen Equestrian Centre to stay at home if they have no direct need to visit Peelbergen Equestrian Centre
Restaurant and catering
- According to the rules, our restaurant is open until 5 PM.
- Note that our restaurant is only open for riders and their entourage, so not for general public.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff at all times
General COVID-19 measures in the Netherlands
- Keep your distance from others – MINIMUM 1.5 metres
- If you or someone with whom you live has breathing problems or a fever, you cannot use our facilities
- Do not shake hands
- Often wash your hands and cough and sneeze in your elbow
Of course, our standard house rules also apply
- Riders on horseback must wear a helmet at all times
- Lunging is only permitted in the designated lunge pens
- It is not allowed to leave waste at the car park
- It is not allowed to walk with your horse on the grass, use the asphalted paths for this
- You are supposed to clean up your horse’s manure in the arenas yourself
- Please do not let your horse bite on the walls of the riding arena’s and/or fences
- If animal cruelty is observed, the organisation may deny those concerned access to Peelbergen Equestrian Centre
- Entering the grounds of Peelbergen Equestrian Centre is at your own risk. The organisation explicitly excludes liability for the occurrence and consequences of accidents, as well as liability as a result of loss, theft or damage to goods involving competitors, staff, visitors, horses or materials.