- Riders must wear a riding helmet at all times when on the horse.
- Lunging is only permitted in the designated arenas.
- Please do not leave any rubbish behind in the parking area.
- It is not allowed to let your horse walk on the grass, use the tarmac paths.
- You are expected to clean up your horse’s manure in the arenas yourself
- Please do not allow your horse to chew the fencing or the edges of the arena.
- When cruelty to horses is detected, the disciplinary law of the KNHS can be invoked, and the organization can also deny access to the center to those involved.
- Entering the premises of Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen is entirely at your own risk. The organization explicitly excludes liability for the occurrence and consequences of accidents, as well as the liability arising from loss, theft or damage of goods whereby participants, employees, visitors, horses or materials are involved.
Additional rules & COVID-19 measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus
These rules are drawn up in line with the measures put in place by the Government of the Netherlands. These rules should be strictly followed at all times!
- If you or someone you live with have respiratory problems or a fever you cannot use of our facilities
- Upon arrival you should immediately clean your hands with disinfectant (alcohol-based hand rub)*
- Do not shake hands with others
- When coughing or sneezing cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue
- Plastic gloves must be worn when raising/lowering the obstacles*
- Keep your distance from others – the minimum is 1.5 meters
- The restaurant and pavilion are closed
- You can rent the arena private (85 euro per hour) of sharing (17,50 euro per horse). If you rent the arena private you can decide how many people and horses will be jumping in the time that you have reserved. You can bring max. 10 people. If you choose for sharing the arena you pay per horse and you will have to share the arena with other riders. So together you will have to communicate who’s turn it is to jump around.
- 30 minutes before your training you can enter the parking lot by truck, tack up your horse and start warming-up in the indoor arena that corresponds with the outdoor arena you’ve rented (East or West)
- You have to inform us about the names from the people you will bring. You can make changes to the names until the evening(20 o’clock) before your training. Only people with their names submitted on your reservation will be allowed to enter Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen
- Check in advance for which arena you have made the reservation (East or West) and follow the corresponding parking signs upon arrival. It is not allowed to go to the other arena.
- As soon as you finish your training please leave Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen immediately.
* Plastic gloves and disinfectant are provided by Equestrian Centre de Peelbergen. Please only use what you need.
Beside the rules above also our standard house rules are valid