To the delight of many, today we start with the first outdoor CSI of 2020! In these special times we’ve all worked hard on the necessary adjustments to make our events both sporty and of high quality. But the bar is raised even higher now, because we have had to make everything ‘corona proof’ for our guests and employees. This requires a bit of adjustment from everyone, but it gives us the opportunity to re-open our facility, stables, arenas and restaurant to our clients. If you are competing in a CSI over the next two weeks or if you want to visit, take note of the below rules and follow the protocols regarding corona when requested.
- We regret that we are not allowed to welcome visitors. People who have access to our grounds are (besides employees): the riders, their grooms, trainer, partner and a maximum of 6 horse owners per rider.
- Because we are not allowed to receive visitors, we have a live stream every day. This is provided by: ClipMyHorse.tv
- There is a separate accreditation point. Here we perform a health check.
- There are several dining options. Outside the pavilion and restaurant Boca there are several ‘Take Away’ stands where an assortment of food and drinks is sold. These collection points are there to keep the pavilion open for lunch & dinner.
- There are several disinfection sanitizers on site, please use them in addition to washing your hands regularly.
Finally, we are very happy that we can welcome everyone again. Feel welcome and stay safe!